Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New picture!!!

We got a new picture! It was taken as per our request, so we are very grateful. We feel very fortunate to know what are little guy looks like right now.

Here he is...

Is there a cuter boy in the world? Not to this mama! When I first saw this picture I just squealed, then I cried, and then I yelled "I love you so much." I mean, seriously, he is so cute.

The Chinese people are known to "over clothe" their children, so that would be the reason he looks a little like Randy from "A Christmas Story." I'm sure it's cold there, but it may not be as cold as he is dressed for. We are happy that he is wearing boy clothes, and by the looks of those cheeks, seems to be healthy. As you can see he has had no surgeries, but like I said, it doesn't appear to have affected his eating.

Needless to say we just love him and think he is absolutely adorable. We will be able to ask for updated measurements as it gets closer to travel, so we have an idea what size clothes he will need, but we are confident he is growing as he should.

4 comments:

  1. What a CUTIE!!!
    Love that name too-

    hikinglorax from RQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! He is precious. Have you ever seen so much character and animation in such a little child? You're going to have so much fun with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! He looks like he's doing very well indeed! Don't you wish you could get a little video of him and watch him running around? He looks like a lot of fun to me!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete