Friday, February 12, 2010

Didn't make it...

Well, the Chinese New Year holiday has officially begun. Well, not officially, but the offices are closed and we did not get word of our transfer. As I said before, it would have been completed rather quickly if it would have been done by today, but a girl can hope!

Now we wait, as the holiday is celebrated. The offices will reopen on Saturday, February 20, maybe that will be our day. Now if I am grasping at straws, maybe they completed our transfer today and just didn't have time to notify our agency before the holiday, it is possible!

I did get a response from our agency today and they said that they are waiting for some info about a few other families as well, and they will have the in-country rep check on our status. But, as I mentioned, that won't be until 2/20.

In the meantime, I'm going to go watch my video for the 100th time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Let's be thankful for the video and pics and hope ya'll get an update on the 20th. (:

    ReplyDelete