Wednesday, May 26, 2010

GREAT NEWS!!!

I want to say something profound and deep, but all I can think is AHHHHH, YAY and WAAAAAHOOOOOOOO! My mind is going a million miles an hour, this is incredible. Oh, you don't even know what yet, hahaha, WE GOT OUR TRAVEL APPROVAL today!

Our agency is trying to get a Consulate appointment for June 29th or 30th. If we get either of those dates we will be leaving on June 17th. There is a chance that Xander will be ours forever on June 20th, Father's Day! How cool is that?

We may not get our confirmed travel dates for another week, but I will be sure to let you know!

I need to go do some more celebrating, cheering and Praising God!

7 comments:

  1. Sweet sister, I can't imagine any news more wonderful than yours today! I am totally alight with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to say it again here... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This is completely wonderful news:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are no words!! This just made my week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Congratulations!
    Caty

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you, my friend! Hip hip hooray!!! I am looking forward to following your trip and can't wait to see Xander in your arms. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the best news ever!!! Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY...this is such wonderful, wonderful news!!!

    ReplyDelete