Friday, April 2, 2010

17 months

Tomorrow Xander will be 17 months old. All along I had hoped that he would be home by the time he was 18 months old, and I realize that anything is possible, but it seems very unlikely.

I'm tired of feeling sad that our LOA didn't come in March, and that we may not meet Xander until he is older than 18 months, so I'm done. On to bigger and better thoughts! Naturally, we will be praying that our LOA comes ASAP, like next week. However, we will also be praying that our TA (travel approval) also comes in the month of April. This is not only possible, if we get our LOA soon, it is probable. So, get back on your knees friends, and pray for our LOA and TA in April!

I asked our agency if it was possible to get new updates on Xander at this time, and they suggested we wait. Once we receive our LOA we will ask for current measurements and updates, then we may finally know what size clothes to buy this little guy! I have a feeling some of the things I purchased months ago may be too small...oh well, I'll just go buy more. :)

Thanks for the prayers, and for being patient with our lack of news.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 17-monthday, Xander! We grow more excited to meet him with every passing day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Allison! "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." ~Phil. 4:6 That's what we'll do and remember God's timing is perfect, He has the big picture. (:

    ReplyDelete