Friday, April 9, 2010

Final update

I am happy to share our final updates on Xander. I can hardly believe the next time I see it will be in person! HOORRAY!

We also got measurements, so I can buy clothes that should fit him. I laughed out loud once I converted his measurements from centimeters and kilograms. He is 30 in. tall and weighs 23 lbs., weight is typically done fully clothed, and we've talked about the clothes before. I laughed because at Macey's 18 month appointment she was 30 in. tall and 20 lbs. I TRULY have twins. Macey is a runt, and we expected Xander to be small as well, but for them to be the same just cracked me up. It will be very easy for me to decide if clothes will fit him, I have a little model!

Enjoy the photos!
Again with the girl toys. Macey was so excited about Minnie Mouse in this picture, I don't thinks she noticed Xander.

I am going to answer the question you must be asking yourself, yes, it is possible that he keeps getting cuter!!!


4 comments:

  1. AAAAHHHHH I JUST CAN'T GET OVER HIM!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pictures of him at home where he belongs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! He is just so stinkin' cute!!! I can't wait to see him in your arms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that in the last photo he looks like a football player with his huge top and little skinny legs. It totally goes with his room decor! ;)

    ReplyDelete