Friday, April 16, 2010

Pre-travel meeting

Yesterday I "attended" a 3 hour pre-travel meeting...via conference call. Oh my, what an experience. Thank goodness there was a way to mute the phone, no one heard Macey's little fits when I couldn't tend to her immediate needs! :)

We learned what will happen between now and our trip, but most importantly we learned what will happen on our trip. They gave us great suggestions of what to pack, what kind of experiences to expect and a LONG list of expenses. No doubt this will be a trip of a lifetime.

It looks like we will be going in early June. That is only an estimate, so it could be earlier (yay!) but it could also be later (boo!). As soon as I know for sure, you will know. They are guessing our TA will arrive in mid-May, but I'd like to think it will come earlier than that, so by the end of April would be acceptable!

One of these days I need to get started on Xander's room. Things will get fast a furious at the end and I don't want to be caught doing things at the last minute. Hopefully, in the next week or two I will post some pictures of progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment