Monday, June 7, 2010

Less than three weeks? Are you serious?

In 17 days, WOW, I will be on a plane to China. In less than 3 weeks Xan will be in our arms! I know you can do the math, and I don't have to countdown for you, but I can hardly believe it.

I'm filled with a lot of emotion today, much more than normal. I'm happy, giddy with excitement, overwhelmed and sometimes down right scared! But especially today I sit it awe of the God who made me, and Kevin, and Macey, and Xander. He made us all, all unique, but all in His likeness and all with the intention of being a family!


3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you guys!!! I can't wait to see Xander in your arms:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So absolutely wonderful...you are going to be ont that plane before you know it!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great trip & please keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete