Thursday, June 3, 2010

A whole bunch of numbers

19
Today Xander is 19 months old! The next time he has a "month-day" I'll be able to hug him and tell him "Happy 20 month-day, Xan!"

6
Yesterday it had been exactly 6 months since we first saw our sweet boy. A simple picture that changed the course of many lives!

21
In 21 days Kevin, Macey, Dad, Mom and I will board a plane for the adventure of a lifetime. "To China for Xander" is what I like to call it.

24
In 24 days we will finally get to touch, hug, kiss and say I love you to the sweetest boy on the planet. We are fully aware that he may not be a very gracious recipient of all of our affection, but we'll have time to work on it! :)

4 comments:

  1. 5 million--The number of tears that will be rolling down the faces of Xander's 5 aunties (including 1 "other sister") when we know he's finally home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited!! I just shed a few thanks to you Megan! (I hope that was me? If not, don't tell me, it made me happy!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course it's you, Amy! Haha *hug*

    ReplyDelete