Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tomorrow we leave!

I thought I would never be able to say that we are leaving tomorrow! Crazy. Thanks to my parents, I have a simplified itinerary to post. It gives you an idea of all the things that we have to do for the adoption portion, and you can see what we get to do for fun! We will be hopping around the country, which means lots of plane flights...not really looking forward to that part.

June 24 Leave Dallas 6:40am

June 25 Arrive Beijing at 3:15pm

June 26 Visit Tian An Men square, Forbidden City, take

picts of Olympic Park and Climb GREAT WALL

June 27 Fly to Fuzhou; GOTCHA DAY!!!

June 28 Adoption day, Bus to Civil affairs office for

registration and notary, then shopping

June 29 Visit Panda World

June 30 Visit Xichan Buddhist Temple

July 1 Visit Xihu Park

July 2 Fly to Guangzhou

July 3 Medical Checkup and fill out forms for consulate

July 4 Bus to Shamian Island for Sunday sermon

July 5 Bus to Guangzhou zoo

July 6 Visa papers to consulate in AM

July 7 Bus to consulate to take oath

July 8 Guide picks up visa package

Fly to Shanghai late

July 9 Leave Shanghai at 12:40pm for HOME!!!

Arrive at SFO 8:40am (before we leave)

Arrive in Dallas 4:20pm (if we catch our connection)

My hope is to post often, so please visit often. Aunt Meedo (Megan) will be posting for me as I will not have access to blogger in China. Of course we'll post pictures of our little man as soon as we can, as I know that is what you REALLY come here for. Well, that's it for now. Next post will be from CHINA!!!!

TO CHINA FOR XANDER!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Seriously so excited. This is the most exciting thing in my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you posted this!!! I'm going to be looking back to this often so we know what your sweet family is up to!! We love the McNeely's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously can't wait to see Xander in your arms. Yay! You are so close.

    ReplyDelete