Friday, June 24, 2011

One year ago

A year ago today Kevin, Macey and I left our home for the last time as a family of 3. We boarded a plane, first headed to San Francisco, to meet up with Grandpa Max and Nana before we took a trip to the other side of the world. I knew it would be an experience, I knew we would be tired, I knew we would need God's strength just to make it. What I didn't know is that it would be life changing (not just because it added a child to our family), the word tired does not even come close to how we felt (and sometimes still feel), and not only did we need God's strength to get through the trip, but He is the only reason we are able to celebrate one year later!

June 24-25, 2010
Flying from DFW, via SF to Beijing, China!
Our little world traveler

Grandpa Max and Nana

Here we go!

Join us from now until July 9th as we relive our trip to China a year ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment